Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Inspiration is in the move

You know that law that says that a moving objects tends to stay in motion? I find the same with inspiration and solutions. They tend to keep coming as long as I'm moving, as long as I'm busy planning, thinking, solving, designing.

I find it hard to come up with a solution, or a plan, when I'm bored, or just laying down and doing nothing. It's when I start moving that everything starts to flow and ideas and solutions begin to appear.

It's true, this is not a generar rule, we are all different and moments of inspiration happen in many different contexts, and depending on your personality you might have a tendency to be more productive in different ambients, but, having said that, there is one thing that we can all agree: Movement brings movement, ideas bring ideas, solutions bring.. well... problems... and they bring solutions.

As long as we keep moving, more things will happen, and more things we'll do.
Keep moving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment